Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Your Stories
  5. Funny Things Children Say and Do

Funny Things Children Say and Do Rss

Post deleted by administrator.
that would have to be one of the cutest things i have ever heard!!! don't you wish you could bottle this age??
OH ARISTOL!!

You have me laughing out loud mate!

What a cutie pie you have there! And I have to say, makes complete sense to me!!
That is adorable Aristol grin

A couple of years back now my DS was doing homework and had to use the words Pen & Red in a sentence.

Quite proud of himself he wrote innocently:

My penis is red .. hmmm .. spaces love xxx
Cracked his teacher up !!

My cute little DS 2.5yrs old, comes out with some funny things.
Most of the time you sort of have to be there to get it, if you know what I mean?
However, I'll give it a go...
One Sunday morning we, DH and DS were eating breakfast and DS got off his chair and got a book, he started flikcking through it. All of a sudden he burst into tears.
DH said 'Zacky whats wrong mate?'
Ds replied 'I just can't'
DH asked " What can't you do?'
DS still crying replied 'I can't read!'
It was the saddest and cutest thing I've ever seen.
Kat

This was my godson - Cohan
A couple of months ago when he was being potty trained he had got the grasp of the fact that he couldn't wet his undies or the bed (he was in a nppy of a night still though). My aunty and uncle woke up to him screaming and they thought he had seriously hurt himself because it was the most panicked scream they had heard from him. When they got out he was standing in the loungeroom - had ripped his nappy off - and was holding his penis that tight they were surprised it hadn't dropped off! The reason he was so panicked was because he forgot that he could go to the toilet inside so he was trying to get out the back to do bush wee's! When they opened the door he raced for the grass and let it fly! apparently it was an astonishing thing to see. SInce then he has got a grasp of going to the toilet.
The other day i went to the loo and my 3yo son came in and says " Are you a folder mum?" and i had a laugh and said "yeah mate i'm a folder!" , then he goes "well, i'm a folder and a scruncher!

What a laugh!!

Nic

Alex 03, Lauren 05, Matt 07, Cora 09

thats adorable! It's amazing - and irritating at times - what kids can pick up from tv!
Both DD and DS (just turned 3) know the proper names for girl and boy bits.

This morning after breakfast, DD proudly announces to us that "Boys have p3nis, boys have p3nis". Proud daddy then asked her, "What about girls?". To which DD answers with a great big smile on her face..."Girls have sultanas" !!!!

(mental note for future rhymes....LOL)

Twins' Mum, VIC, E & A born 4/04

I heard in the supermarket line this conversation between mother and daughter
" What would you like for tea?"
" Mummy I would like chicken please"
" good girl for using your manners"
" Mummy I think I will have manners from now on but I'm not sure we will have to see"
I laughed it was so cute!
The cuteset thing I have heard my daughter say is I love you mate and I am so pround of you to her daddy!
Posted by: katzack
My cute little DS 2.5yrs old, comes out with some funny things.
Most of the time you sort of have to be there to get it, if you know what I mean?
However, I'll give it a go...
One Sunday morning we, DH and DS were eating breakfast and DS got off his chair and got a book, he started flikcking through it. All of a sudden he burst into tears.
DH said 'Zacky whats wrong mate?'
Ds replied 'I just can't'
DH asked " What can't you do?'
DS still crying replied 'I can't read!'
It was the saddest and cutest thing I've ever seen.
Kat

That made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!! Too cute!!
I have another most recent Cohan mishap.
My uncle had to grab the shopping a few weeks ago and had to grab some of those blue fresheners that you put in the cage in a toilet but he grabbed the ones for the cistern by mistake (i think) so they just put them in the cage. Cohan got out of the bath tonight to go wee's and was taking a while. My aunty walked in to check on him and he was blue from head to toe! He had his wee and decided that it would be fun... so of course he got in trouble but my aunty had to walk out of the room so he wouldn't see her burst in to laughter... My uncle then came to see what was funny and had to run for the same reason! He's a ratbag of a kid - the girls were so well behaved as kids so i guess Cohan is all 3 of them in 1!
Sign in to follow this topic