Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Embarrassing Moments Lock Rss

Post deleted by administrator.
I was at work one morning, about 20 yo, and my boyfriend (now hubby) was in working also. I knew he had gone into work in civvies as he wasn't meant to be there, so when I saw this bum in non work uniform, I went up and pinched it, saying, G'day sexy ar*e! Well the shop cleaner turned around and said Gday yourself! Boy was I embarrased. Im still going red thinking of it now!

DD1 July 2004 DD2 August 2007 DS September 2009

When i was in year 7 and 8 i copped a lot form the boys for being 'well endowed'!!

One day, at my doctor's appointment, my male doc (Ray Martin lookalike) was using the stethascope on my chest and i had to undo the buttons on my shirt. To my horror, he said, "Big breast". I almost died on the spot, until i realised he said "Big breaths"!!!!! I was so embarrassed i went bringht red and then managed to take a deep breath. Unfortunately, i told my mum when we'd left and i've never lived it down. In fact, i still think of it everytime a doctor tells me to take a couple 'big breaths'!!!

Dette, DS 06.03, DS 10.04, DD 03.06 & Due Sept 07!

Sign in to follow this topic