Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Walking Wings - Has anyone ever used them???

Walking Wings - Has anyone ever used them??? Lock Rss

Subject : Waliking Wings - Has anyone ever used them???
View post in original thread

Hi, just wondering if anyone has bought the Walking Wings for bubs. It is a big strap that goes around bubs abdomen and has two long straps that the parent holds onto. This way bub can learn to walk without you having to bend over and break your back.

At the moment I have two bulging discs and can't really afford to bend over to help DD walk. She has a walker, a Tigger Bouncer, a push walking, but she just wants to walk around holding my hand. At this rate I won't be able to walk by Monday....... ouch.......

So, has anyone bought one, I don't want to waste my money on something that is rubbish.

Here is a link for them on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-Baby-Lear n-to-W alk-Assistant-WALKING-WINGS-Pink_W0QQitem Z160192407974QQihZ006QQcategoryZ100224QQr dZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksi d=p1638.m122

Thanks ladies.

Sorry, I am posting this everywhere as I really need to see if anyone has used them before. Ta.

I have no idea if these things will work with your bub. However, if you have a back problem I say go & give it a go. You can only try it out, if it works great, you would have easily saved yourself the cost of a few appointments with a chrio & a lot of pain. If it doesn't work for your bub try to sell it on ebay again. That way you won't have lost too much cash. Another thought is if you have a jolly jumper (or can borrow one) put the harness on bub & walk around with it holding the top horizontal section. If it is strong enough for them to jump in walking in the harness section shouldn't be an issue.

I wasn't going to reply... but I think they are a load of crap. Your baby will walk when it's ready, and walking around furniture eliminating the requirement for your constant assistance.

You'd be better off buying a pushalong toy that teaches them to balance without having 'winged assistance'.

But, in the end, your baby your decision! Goodluck with what you decide!
Sign in to follow this topic