Huggies Forum

kids videeos Lock Rss

my 16 month old daughter absolutely loves the Wiggles, B1 & B2 and Hi 5.

Mel, SA

My 17 month old son absolutely loves "The Emperor's New Groove", he will sit through the whole thing!

Rachelle, NZ, son George 10.12.02, Ian 15.06.04

Hiya,

My daughter loves most of all these videos that have been mentioned, but her newest favourite is...

Willey Wonka and the Chocolate factory,

Mummy loves it too, so that helps,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

i feel like a mean mummy now. My daughter has never been allowed to watch videos or tv of any sort! I bought The Lion King 3 (now we have all 3 of them). Also in my collection, The Magic Pudding, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Alice in Wonderland, the Wiggles Movie, Scuffy the Tugboat, and heaps others i just can't think of. I never thought of her watching television at this age, they are all there for when she's older. I have Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends videos too. Maybe i should start allowing her to watch some of these, at the moment the poor kid has to listen to Sunrise then Good Morning Australia and no kids shows! Thanks for the tips on the movies your kids like!

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

my 4 yr old now loves monsters inc. he goes into his brothers wardrobe at bed time time & yells out raaah! there is a monster in this cupboard! we say there are now monstres its just on the tv so he says why are there no monsters?

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

bear in the big blue house, wiggles, FINDING NEMO, hi-5, new macdonalds farm...

and now the baby einstein dvds.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Sign in to follow this topic