Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Ideas for XMAS Presents Lock Rss

Hi there,

Just after some ideas for XMAS presents for my daughter. She will be 22 months at XMAS time and I am stuck for ideas. We have already got the Hills swing set, a trampoline and a plastic play gym (all handed down from her cousins). We bought her a little wading pool last XMAS that got used once, so this year, I want to get something worthwhile.

What is everyone else getting their kids?

Thanks

2 cutie kids!

Hi

I have a daughter nearly 2 (on Friday) and we have got her an art easel (with blackboard, paints, butchers paper and chalk) and a frizbee and some new pyjamas as we have a $50 limit. The frizbee might be a bit old for her but she loves to throw and chase after a ball and it was only $2.50 so we thought we would throw it in. I did also get some wooden building blocks for her which she loves but I gave to her a month ago as she needed something a bit older to play with.

For Christmas we got her a fisher price doll house and I will be off to the target toy sale to buy her something else - not sure what yet!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

My little guy will be 21mths at x-mas and he is getting a trke and a table and chairs set, some other good ideas are.

* blackboard/painting easel.
* Kitchen.
* pram and doll (little girls love to roll play)

hope that helps. smile

22 mths #2 due Sept 06

Hi there,
When our little girl turned 2 near Christmas time, we bought her a little dolls house, a doll/high chair set with utensils and some alphabet plastic blocks, with pictures - A for apple etc. There does not seem to much of a variety for educational toys these days I found.

Vanessa

What about a tea set... we bought our daughter one for her 2nd b day, and she plays with it all the time... we often have 'tappachinos' & 'take'!
We also bought her a flip out sofa - they are fabulous. $30ish from Target (on sale)
Sign in to follow this topic