Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Nigella Lawson cookbooks Lock Rss

Hello Everyone

does anyone have any nigella cookbooks?

if so what ones and are they good?

we saw one at target but its a really old one

thanks

melly

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

Hi Melly,

I have all of Nigella's books - they are wonderful. I guess it depends what sort of cooking you are wanting to do? The best one is 'How to Eat' but it has no pictures so if you rely on pics then it is not the book for you. It is an all rounder book. I just love 'How to be a Domestic Goodess' - it is mainly sweet things so if you are after that then it is a brillant book. 'Foverever Summer' is also wonderful and perfect for this time of year. My DH bought it for me when he saw the picture of the choc raspberry pav which friends now ask me to make and bring to their parties. If you are after a book that offers several things - mains, dessert etc with pics then 'Nigella Bites' might be the way to go. The spagetti meatball sauce is wonderful and I often make big batches and freeze it. The thing I love about Nigella is she is down to earth. If a packet pasta will do then she says then who has the time to make it from scratch? I also have the book she released last christmas called 'Feast' but haven't really used it yet. If you want to let me know what you are specifically wanting from a cookbook and I will tell you which one would be best. Hope this helps. Elisa

Sign in to follow this topic