Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Skin care Lock Rss

Hello,

I am curious to know what brand you ladies use for a cleanser, toner and a moisturiser?

There is so much on the market, I don't know where to start. I don't want to buy the cheapest but also not the most expensive!

Would really love your help and input. I'm getting married in April so have not got a lot of time to spruce my face up ... unless you know of a miracle cure that fixes you instantly!

Cheers,

Angelique

My 2 Angels, Vanessa 10 & Tahlia 2

When I was working and didn't have a dependant I used Dr Le winns Private formula everything, which I think is brilliant, but now I just use a moisturiser (Lancombe or Clinique - whichever is on special or comes with a gift at the time I need it) morning and night.

mAy all yOur wiSheS cOmE trUe...

I also use Lancome which I always buy whenever it comes with a gift with purchase. (Between DJs and Myer this happens reasonanbly regularly). It is also a good idea to talk to the girls at the counter and get to know them. They will let you know when they are doing facial specials (you get an hour facial which you pay for but is redeemable with a purchase) If you tell them you are looking for a skin routine for the first time they probably will give you samples to try before buying full size products to make sure it works for you. At least that is what the girls at my local Lancome counter do and I know my friend who uses Clairns has the same thing happen to her. Best of luck and enjoy the lead up to your wedding.

I would definitely recommend Elizabeth Arden. I would never have considered the brand before but was introduced by a friend and they have the best products. They are cheaper than Estee Lauder and Chanel but more expensive that Olay or anything like that.

My friend has really changed my way of thinking about skincare and I now see it as an investment. People are always telling me how great my skin looks and it's definitely down to what I'm using.

I would recommend that you understand what your skin needs first of all. I have conbination skin and I use

2-in-1 Cleanser (I think it's about $40 ish) but because it's both a cleanser and toner it works out really cheap!

I also used First Defence Moisture Lotion as it is an anti-oxidant moisturiser that protects from free-radical damage. This is to prevent my skin from ageing as quickly. It's a bit more expensive, but honestly I would rather pay a little bit more now that have to have botox in a couple of years.

If you want to look really glowing and radiant I would suggest using Peel & Reveal from Arden which is a fantastic peel/mask thing that you use twice a week and is only $66 ish. Even my husband uses it!!!

I hope this helps!

xx
Sign in to follow this topic