Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

baby baths Lock Rss

hi my son is 7 months old and just wondering if anyone can recommend a good baby bath,we have him in a little one but hes getting to big and hurts my back leaning over holding him,any advice greatly appreciated belle

belle/wa/2yrold boy

hey
why dont you get a bath aid instead of a whole new baby bath? it holds the baby in place so you dont have to constantly hold him. i got my from babyco for about $17.00.
ill add this link from ebay so you can see what im talking about, its abit hard to explain lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BABY-Bath-Support-Ex-Cond-A-Big-Help-to-MUM_W0QQitemZ7373105068QQcategoryZ20395QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

hope it was of some help
take care paula

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

We have a bath aid and its fine, but we live on tank water and I find a bath tub uses too much water, plus when they are older they like to sit up by themselves (the bath aid is reclining).

DH went to the hardware store a bought a crate the perfect size, it was cheap and will be usable as storage or something later on once 9.5mth old son is finished with it. I sit it on our kitchen bench and use a hose from the kitchen tap to fill it (you know the rubber ones you can buy that go over bathtub taps and have like a shower thing on the end). You can then either cyphon it back out or if you havent filled it up much, tip it in the sink.

Hope this helps, take care.

Kara, NSW

we used to just use the laundry sink it was a good height and big enough

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic