Huggies Forum

Labels for Childcare Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
My little man (10 mths) is about to start childcare and they have said to label everything. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to label bottles. Stickers will just wash off and I assume pen will disappear because of the Milton's solution. Any advise would be most welcome.

Leanne, SA

Hi Leanne

There is a company called Stuck On You and they sell online, I haven't actually bought anything from them but had one of their brochures a while ago. Anyway they have labels that are dishwasher and microwave safe. I think there is a similar company called Identikid - I'm sure the other mums here will have lots more ideas.

Jasmine
Hi
I have the Stuck On You labels(they survived the milton & still look the same)you can order them over the internet.
There are heaps of label companies now all you have to do is look in parent magazines they list alot of them in there,they do iron on labels,shoe labels,bag tags & anything you can imagine!!
Good Luck

Another one is:

www.thatsmine.com.au

I have got my labels for both girls from here and they are fine.

Bianca

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

as the other posts gave some company info the other idea for labelling cothing, sheets etc is a laundry marker we labelled the day care clothes & sheets with one

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

We use That's mine stickers and iron ons too...

mAy all yOur wiSheS cOmE trUe...

Another one which has FREE postage is www.ozlabels.com.au

They do personalised lunch boxes and drink bottles...shoe labels, iron-ons and all sorts! They don't come off very easy and last a long time too!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sorry, I got confused...they just do all the labels but another one called www.worldsfinest.com.au does the drink bottles and lunchboxes...and they are good solid lunchboxes too!!

I think it's just free post in Australia...but you can ask them...oz labels ph: 1800199168

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic