Huggies Forum

Jolly Jumper Lock Rss

I bought one for Hannah when she was almost 3 months old and she still uses it. it's great for when i want to have a shower while she's awake, i hook her up to the door frame in the bathroom and have a shower in peace knowing she's happy and safe, she can't be getting into anything she's not supposed to be if she stuck in the jolly jumper. I think that's why mine walked early too (9 months) as it builds up the muscles in their legs and gives them better balance.

mother to Hannah born August 9 2003

i never reallytrusted it on the door frame as our son was a heavy baby! but used it ouside under the pergola with a soft mat underneath. my son liked it but i never used it for the other 2

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Replying to flintstones or anyone who can help. We have a new door frame jolly jumper and the spring is soo tight that when she jumps it stops halfway and kind of just fizzles out the jump. How do I loosen or fix the spring so that she can actually jump? Thank you!!
I bought one of these from top-mom.com a few weeks ago. It is the basic one and it's great. Easy to use, not too heavy and does the job perfectly smile
Once I had worked out about the lock that it has once it is up it was easy to use.
It must be a really good thing, Jade
Sign in to follow this topic