Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. I HATE my pram, anyone know of a good one???

I HATE my pram, anyone know of a good one??? Rss

Hi mummys,

I am currently in the process convincing my darling fiance that we need a new pram. I absolutely hate the pram I have and the worst thing, is that I picked it and of course he wanted a different one but I said No, No We are getting this one. Anyway its a 3 wheeler thing and its big and bulky and doesnt fit down checkout isles, it even looks uncomfortable for bubby. Anyway does anyone have a GOOD pram that they can reccomend?? whatever style? Am looking at the childcare discovery macchiato at the moment also has anyone got one??
Thanks girls, I look forward to reading your reviews!!!

Nat

Post deleted by administrator.
what pram do you have taht you hate?

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

hi
i must say the three wheelers are a bit to handle but they travel well .as i had two babies in 15 months i reccomend getting one that a toddler seat attaches to."just in case".or you could just let the man do it this time and just blame it on him.
chris

chris wa 1yr, 2yrs 14 yr

We have a Child care challenger (not sure how similar it is to the Childcare one you are looking at) it is a four wheeler which was really hard to find. My husband would not let me get a three wheeler as he does not feel they would be as stable. Any way mine also has to be taken through the disabled eisle which is a bit of a pain but I think most have to. I am most happy with it and everyone comments that they like the look of it.

Kel, Tas, mother to Ryan 5 mnths

Sign in to follow this topic