Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

the thunderbirds Rss

we are waiting for the thunderbirds movie to start next week as our 4yr old son is a big fan so hopefully soon i can give a review

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

he he!! my partner has been trying to get me interested in the thunderbirds for as long as i can remember ... i think we will probably be heading to see the movie too!!

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Hey vkw, I was at Big W on Saturday and they have Thunderbird T-Shirts for around $16. I think they came out with the sale that usually starts on Saturday (well in QLD anyway) so hopefully your local one will have some still in stock. They are really quite good, I bought one for my son.
That is very cool! I'm going to check them out.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi nyrrek, they also had 2 different Shrek and 2 different Astro Boy Tshirts. I saw them at the Hyperdome Big W. They also has child luggage (suit case on wheel with a retractable handle) with Thunderbirds on it. Looks like it may be the next craze...
we will be taking my step son to the movie in the school hols and i cant wait to see it. From what i could see of the shorts the craft havent changed much at all, it is certainly been brought up to date a bit and i think the littlies will like it more. I will miss the strings though.. grin
we are giong to see it too the craft have changed a bit we bought the kfc kids meals on saturday my little fan declared he liked the new one better . i didnt know about the rating our boys are 4 & 3 but will still go some of the originals are quite violent too . i thknk we have every episode taped now!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Thanks Calebsmum, I bought a Shrek 2 shirt for my 2 yr old a few weeks ago when they first came out, from Big W. It is very cute. I thought you'd be interested to know that my MIL's sister has just brought my 9 yr old son 2 old Thunderbirds Annuals (books) that were her sons. They are from England, printed in 1992 and 1993. They are very, very cool. I have pinched them!

PS I'm going to tell them they're his inheritance, so he better be nice to his Mother!

Oops this will make sense when the next message gets through!

Hi nyrrek. You better not tell ANYONE where you live...........OMG what would they be worth???
Its just amazing what people have sitting around. Its great that they will get some more love..

Talk soon
i have a friend who had the original toys - lady penelope's car, the green one(cant remember the Numbers) and the red one - all in metal and i think he even had the box. they dont look the same now his son has played with them tho, but they lasted a lot longer than the plastic version we gave to my step son...
Sign in to follow this topic