Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Ahhh Bra Rss

There is a ad on the t.v atm about a bra called the Ahh bra. If you google it you will see what it is (I don't know how to do links on here sorry) I think it more an american thing but they are offering them in Oz now. I wanna know if anyone has tried them or knows of someone who has and what they thought. They look comfy but if they are not supportive they are not worth buying IMO

TIA
Yes I have and as a woman with DD-E boobs they are awesome. I totally love mine. They hold me up and also when I am jogging they are supportive.
Just googled it...

Here's the link / address....

Ahh bra

And the Aus link to buy...

Ahh Bra

I look forward to checking it out.

Yes I have and as a woman with DD-E boobs they are awesome. I totally love mine. They hold me up and also when I am jogging they are supportive.

Oh wow really! Awesome think i'll definately be looking into them now! Thank you <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Just googled it...

Here's the link / address....

Ahh bra

And the Aus link to buy...

Ahh Bra

I look forward to checking it out.

Great thank you for the links <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>
awesome - i have been looking at these for ages but am also an E and didn't think they would be very supportive.
Am definately going to check them out now
You have to wear 2 to feel fully supported.

There is a ad on the t.v atm about a bra called the Ahh bra. If you google it you will see what it is (I don't know how to do links on here sorry) I think it more an american thing but they are offering them in Oz now. I wanna know if anyone has tried them or knows of someone who has and what they thought. They look comfy but if they are not supportive they are not worth buying IMO

TIA
Hi Girls

I also saw the ad for Ahh bras last evening and felt compelled to give you an insight into what the fuss is all about.
There is another bra on the market called The Superbra, exactly same design as the Ahh bra except it has a higher cotton content.
It's been around for about 5 years and is available in select lingerie stores.
It was designed for pregnant women as well as women who have had breast surgery and need to wear a comfortable bra as it is seamless. Ideal to wear for bed and also during the day when you don't want to wear a bra.
Don't be fooled though, when you're a DD, E F G H J and beyond, this bra is not structured to totally support breast tissue.
However take it for what it is a great bra to wear when you don't want to wear a structured bra.
Hope that helps.
Let me know if you need further information as I am qualified bra fitter.

Josephine
roll eyes
Just had to add that I was watching the ad for tha Ahh Bra this morning in NZ , and it looks like the model is wearing another bra under the 2 she was modelling.
You can see the straps and lines underneath.
False advertising maybe?????
HAs anyone else seen this?
I've seen this bra on TV too. I actually found a bra that is very similar called the "Super bra" made by Fertile Mind. They come in the same type of sizing S-M and M-L and come in nude and black. I bought a couple of days ago as I was after a comfortable bra to wear to bed. I hated wearing my maternity bra but needed to as my breasts a still engorged, I'm a DD and I need breastpads all the time. I found the Super Bra to be fantastic. It was only $39.95. I'm going back for more!

http://www.motherlyinstincts.com.au/shop/item/fertile-mind-super-bra
I bought a Beauty Bra (looks and sounds the same as the Ahh Bra) and I love it. It was rather uncomfortable to start with being quite tight across my back, but once I got used to it I found it very comfortable.

There is a company selling these Bras calling themselves Beauty Bra (www.beautybra.co.uk) where you can purchase single Bras. They advertise on Google in Australia so may be worth trying them. Singles are only £17.95
Hi, I saw the Ad on TV and also called about the price, I realised why they don't give you the price on the Ad, it's because they charge so much for them !
So I did a search on 'Quicksales' the link is - http://www.quicksales.com.au
I found a seller there selling them much cheaper, the sellers ID is Purzest
I bought a couple of them and I love them, I'm 12DD. So being small around the back with a DD cup I was a bit worried but they fit perfectly, I got the Small size, they really stretch where they need to, they are supportive. I wear one during the day and one at night.
I'm really happy with them!
Sign in to follow this topic