Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Best Mopping Detergent For Tiles

Best Mopping Detergent For Tiles Rss

Hi guys,

What's everyones best mopping detergent for tiles?

Thanks xx

Isabella PERTH

My FIL is a tiler and put tiles all through our house and told me the best thing to mop them with was metho in a bucket of hot water.

DS 22 months DD 9 Oct 07

What ratio?

Isabella PERTH

I use metho too, it's great cause it dries really quick, I don't have a ratio just a splash to a couple of litres of water, sometimes i had a splash of dettol to or a disinfectant so it smells nice, Happy floor washing!!

2 Beautiful Boys Aug06 & April09 &1 Angel April08

I squeeze domestos into the hot water and it keeps my tiles clean and non sticky. I haven't thought of using metho but I am going to give it a try now. I find anything with bleach or alcohol to remove the grease keeps them non sticky and cleaner for longer.
i have one of those electric vaccuum an mops all in one, and was recomended to use PineOCleen Floors with it, but when i use my mop and bucket i usually use the same product, sometimes the metho or even vinegar.
my MIL just sprays the floor with a mulitpurpose spray like spray and wipe and them uses a sabco swish over the floor, the swish is like one of those enjo things
Fresh tile cleaning offers you the best deal in Melbourne with great deals. We provide the best technicians who are professional in their job done and in less time you can save money. Our services include Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne, Marble Tile Cleaning , professional tile and grout cleaning, professional grout cleaning cost, in good and reasonable rate. so book your booking today and for more information contact fresh tile cleaning service.
Searching for Fresh Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne? Fresh Tile Cleaning company is the best choice for tiles and grout cleaning services in Melbourne. You can get best effective and reliable solution for your tiles and grout. We give tile and grout cleaning Melbourne, Tile Cleaning Melbourne, Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning, Tile Cleaning Services, Tile & Grout Cleaning, floor restoration, tile & grout sealing services. We will help you to restore your home's tiles and grout to look like new. It is the place where all your cleaning issues of your tile areas are getting resolved. Our team of our professionals is highly qualified, experienced and possess many years of experience all advanced tile cleaning Melbourne. Contact us for same day tile cleaning services. Call us on +61414530372 quickly!!

https://freshtilecleaning.com.au/

Sign in to follow this topic