Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. How things change in such a short period of time

How things change in such a short period of time Lock Rss

I have found this forum has become to mean and spiteful for me to feel comfortable to join in on discussions.

Do you feel the same at times?

Do you want to be able to voice your opionions without the fear of being judged?

Then come join me on http://bundlesofjoy.forumwise.com/

Absolutely non judgemental.
Feel free to talk about what ever takes your fancy.

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

i went to this site and seen that they have an animation with n@ked babies from the back dancing and their bo##oms moving with paint on them......pretty scary and i find it a little sickening. I will stick here where it is more tasteful.
I wonder if they asked permission of the m ods to post, as I find it pretty rude of them to post ads for other forums which claim to be a better chat environment than H uggies. Junk mail :< !!!!!
Im with you goingagain i think bundles is a fantastic forum.
I am going talk for my self here ...but I ahve never had a problem with htis site ...I dont take offence to anything that anybody has posted ..it is after all a bit light herated and a bit of a giggle .....I think people take it to seriously adn need to toughen up a bit ...I like listening to what others have to say and then watching them battle out their opinions ...I must jsut be a bit of a wet fish cause I dotn have a topic that I feel passionate about that I would want to fight with them ...I have friends in real life so this is jsut a time waster ....and have I wasted some time lol

One the other hand ...I had a misscarrage and the support I recieved form some of the girls in here was seriously second to none ...It is what you make it !!!!
I just gotta say, went and had a look...I wanted to see what had offended a pp. I thought the little bot bots were cute!!!!

Danielle

I think bundles is a fantastic place! Ladies are much more open armed & open minded.

Posted by: Joy3
I wonder if they asked permission of the m ods to post, as I find it pretty rude of them to post ads for other forums which claim to be a better chat environment than H uggies. Junk mail :< !!!!!

I am glad that you are happy here. I was not trying to imply that Bundles of Joy is better but just another. Some people like to use more than one site for a chat and advice on all things and I was just letting people know of another site.

Jake, Jemma & baby Brandon

Cool, it seems to have had some good reviews. Just another person was pushing another site recently and it brought some trouble here with it. Peace smile
I love hugalugs, no suprise there - lol.

Some-times conversation is a bit boring, other times its really stimulating and some-times, it can be down right nasty.

For the most part, I like it because people can push the boundaries of a topic. On the so called 'non judgemental' forums, you will find people aren't being honest and keeping their judgements to themselves, telling people what they want to hear.

I'd rather hear the truth, albeit ugly at times, to hopefully broaden my views and opinions and at the end of the day, learn some-thing.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

I really love this sight.
And I'm getting pretty P***ed off, with goody two shoed wa**ers,
jumping on here saying if " come join our non judgemental other crappy website, there is none of this or that and all you Huggies mums are mean and nasty"
If you feel that way DONT GET ON HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE
Hey but thats just my opinion!!LOL!!!

[Edited on 02/07/2007 by Lauraine]

lol how do you really feel Katzac lol ....I am feeling ya though sister ha ha ha
Sign in to follow this topic