1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. Reviews
  5. Urgent help with Hair Straightner!

Urgent help with Hair Straightner! Lock Rss

Post deleted by administrator.
anything that heats up to 210degrees will do the trick

GDH, silver bullet, DIVA i have used all 3 and the musta (hated musta coz it pulled my hair!)

I have had so many hair straightners and all I can say is the GHD is the BEST and ONLY one I would recommend. Couldn't live without it.
I have a stefan hair straightner. Only bought it last week cause my old one was on the way out and i didnt really like the job it done anyway (cant think what brand it was). They have a $75 trade in on your old one which makes them only $150. And the girl at the counter said they are exactly the same as GHD but half the price. I love it. And I got a thermal bag to put it in too. Can go straight in it when you are finished and keeps it out of the way of little fingers. I love it.

definitely GHD - shop around tho. They've just released a new model and they are around $300+ you can buy an old one for around $220-250 - that is a great price. My friends a hair dresser so I got mine for $200 but they are worth every penny

Hi,

I used to have a Muster and sold it on Ebay to get a GHD. I have never looked back. I found with the Muster it used to dry my hair out and caused alot of breakages and slip ends... But with the GHD it smoothes it out, I got my GHD brand new off Ebay, I payed $180 for it but you have to make sure its authentic.

But if you want to go back to the Muster, I have seen second hand ones for heaps cheap... But GHD is better : )

thanks so much for all your suggestions, i am getting a GHD, although i would like to know which one it is that yous are all talking about, as i have seen 2 different ones, a GHD salon and a ghd normal i think, (sorry pregnant brain makes me forgetful!)
Just want to make sure i get the right one, i have looked at prices, and i am expecting to pay $300.
I need a hairdresser friend to get me one cheaper lol!
I wont buy this on Ebay as i think i would like to get it from a hairdressers or an actual shop. I would love to try it out first! Im going to wait till next week to get it as i am getting DDs Maxi climber this week...

Oh does anyone know if there are thermal bags available fo rthe GHD?????

3 Little Ones to Love.....

I have noticed that in a shop called 'Hairhouse Warehouse' they do demo's at the front of the shop using a GHD, check the website to see if there is one near you.

On the box mine says its a: ghd original ceramic styling iron smile]

DS1 2006 - DS2 2008

This post was moved from the General forum.
I’d recommend Karmin laugh
Get a Karmin happy
Sign in to follow this topic