Huggies Forum

where does Lock Rss

þökk sé guði) mig , ímynda sér talmynd og vélritun eins og this. Nú þessi vildi vera ruglingslegur!!
I am another one from Brisbane....on the Northside.

Posted by: teenazbc

I'm northside too! Where bouts? Did you or Dee mum to 3 come to the meet at chermside? I can't remember all the mums huggies names that I met! haha

Posted by: connorbubba

I'm northside too! Where bouts? Did you or Dee mum to 3 come to the meet at chermside? I can't remember all the mums huggies names that I met! haha

I am just out of Caboolture, no I did not go to the meet at Chermside, to be honest I did not know about it.
Where abouts are you.

Howdy dodee everyone

Im from NSW Central Coast.
hi
i live in gippsland VIC smile

Posted by: connorbubba

I am just out of Caboolture, no I did not go to the meet at Chermside, to be honest I did not know about it.
Where abouts are you.

I live in Petrie, but moving to Kallangur in 2 weeks time. There is another meet in Chermside coming up on wed 24th. PM me for details if you'd like to come along, there was about 8 of us last time plus kids but I think there may even be a few more this time round!!

Post deleted by administrator.
i'm in Canberra

Thanks Connorbubba, Is it in the morning. I am pretty busy with kids week next week. But I will try.

I occasionally work at Kallangur (in the shopping centre) and my partner is an area manager and has a shop there so I am always around the area. I have put a purple ribbon on my pram but now am thinking I should put one on my handbag too.
Maybe one day we will run into each other.

Thanks Connorbubba, Is it in the morning. I am pretty busy with kids week next week. But I will try.

I occasionally work at Kallangur (in the shopping centre) and my partner is an area manager and has a shop there so I am always around the area. I have put a purple ribbon on my pram but now am thinking I should put one on my handbag too.
Maybe one day we will run into each other.

I have a purple ribbon too so maybe we will run into each other!
oh yeah and it is in the morning.
[Edited on 17/10/2007]

yah for all the brizzy mums, except i'm just bout melting atm

Sign in to follow this topic