Huggies Forum

letting u no Lock Rss

Zupps you don't need to think too far ahead just yet. Remember your daughter. Honour her with a flowing tree, plant it and nurture it. Take one day at a time.

God bless.
im terribly sorry for your loss

xox
I am so sorry for yours and your families loss. I have not bee through this myself but can only imagine the pain you are going through, All of us are here for you if you want to get anything out

I will be thinking of you
huh, and ppl have the cheek to say it was gods way.its the biggest load of crap of herard, or because we were in a "wrong "relationship it wasnt meant to be. im so angry
Zupps im sorry for your loss. Who is saying those things to you?
i agree. people should not say it is gods way.

im sorry to those who are religious but that is the last thing that i would want to hear.

and as for being in the "Wrong" relationship - banish the thought. that is even more insulting!

dont listen to the rubbish that some people will spill out of their mouths. some people just dont know what to say and what they do say, ends up being worse than saying nothing at all.

just take it one step at a time. you are allowed to be hurt and you are allowed to be angry.
So sorry to hear of your loss. I don't know what to say.

You are in a loving relationship and there's nothing 'wrong' about that.
heartfelt sympathies to you all .things like this should not have to happen.would be nice to make a memorial garden with some lovely plants and a plaques some where you can sit quietly with your thoughts

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

whats so wrong with your relationship?
My sister little girl was born sleeping at 39 weeks on the 3rd of june 2007.she found out she lost her on the 1st of june which is my sisters birthday,she also thinks there is no god why would he take her she was perfect.we cry everyday and it does help to talk to people who have gone through what your going through. and its good to be around your other children as my sisters little boy helps her get through the day she also has a necklace with mother and daughter on it,Tiana has half on her and my sisters has the other half.Big hugs and best wishes.xo
[Edited on 01/11/2007]
sorry to hear about your loss. big hugs

Melissa, Lachlan 6 & Andrew 3

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, I also recently lost a baby. Plan something to remember your little angel by, we are getting a lovely little angel ornament to have watch over us, but I love the tree idea as well.
I will pray for you and your family and your little angel.
Sign in to follow this topic