Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

i feel like a bad mummy Lock Rss

my almost 3 yr old son will not eat breakfast. sometimes he will eat 1/2 piece of toast i have tried yoghurt, fruit but still no luck he dosent like creal anymore so a lot of the time he just has some milk yesterday the 1st thing he ate was a donut at morning tea time and lunch is difficult too he might eat yoghurt or toast but its the no brakfast that upsets me dinner is fine mostly cos daddy sits next to him& shovels it in if necesary

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

First let me say you are not a bad mummy!!!!

I am no expert but when Hamish won't eat (he goes through stages) I give him smoothies. With Bananna, kiwi fruit yogart and milk but you can put anything in there. Then at least I know he is getting some fruit.

Also we have found that he will eat my husbands breakfast which is really healthy so my husband will share his with him. We have given it to him on his own plate but was not interested.

I am very lucky as it has never been a huge issue.
Good luck

Tineka, Mum to Hamish 3yrs, Abby 1yr & 1due 10/04

a bit more luck today he had a bowl of OT's dry but with a cup of milk and some cinnamon toast for morning tea he is a big boy for his age & will not waste away

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic