Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

absolutely disgusting so mad Rss

ok so i am a smoker and i was out the front in my little smoking spot have a smoke when what do i see a mother with a baby that looked no older then 2 months at the max. The baby was in a sling whilst the mother had a friggen smoke hanging out of her mouth.

I know smoking is a choice we all make but i mean come on if you want to smoke DONT do it around your kids some people just dont friggen think, its made me sooooooooooooo MAD

yea you gotta feel for the babies... being a smoker if i have one while out DD is with my sister or a friend inside while i do wat i do she just have a voice to say wat she wants and i doubt she would want to be around smoke
OMG i know Iam a smoker aswell but never ever around my kids!
I saw a lady today packing her kids up in the car at the shops they where about 4 and i dont know i would guess about 6 months and she lit a smoke in the car i almost died!

exactly i mean what was this stupid troll hag thinking? I mean a baby in a sling is right in the firing (sp) range so to speak the smoke is going all over the poor baby.

Yes it really is terrible in this day and age when we know about the dangers of passive smoking. There is also the concern that she might accedintly drop ash on the baby or burn it too. Oh and I love your sig nooey - hopefully you will get your thread up and running again soon!

believe everyone has a choice to smoke but there shouldnt be a choice to smoke in cars as of next yr in QLD it will be banned... i feel for children who are put in that postion
I know what you mean I'm a smoker as well & I'm all ways going off at my DP for smoking in the car with the kids we go out side at home to smoke so i don't know why he has to smoke in the car for

tusk tusk
slap slap

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

its bloody revulting,

Clare bear thank B for the sig she has one and i loved it so she let me have the link too woot woot watch out for the pop invasion sigs!

Posted by: jenbelle
I know what you mean I'm a smoker as well & I'm all ways going off at my DP for smoking in the car with the kids we go out side at home to smoke so i don't know why he has to smoke in the car for

That's disgusting! I'd be pulling over and telling him to either put it out or get out!
I'm a smoker and I never smoke around DS and always wash my hands afterwards. If I'm out at the shops I just wait till I get home.

Gling Gling ~ you have no idea how many arguments about this we have had,
i just don't get it we smoke out side at home so why is the car any different?

IMO the car is MUCH worse!

My babies are all grown up sad

Sign in to follow this topic