Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Anyone Know..... Rss

Any remedies for a headache?? I have a thumper at the moment. I have taken panadol but it has done SFA, so does anyone know any other things to get rid of headaches??

Oh and it can't involve laying down, lol.
theres pressure points somewhere i think on your hands the skin inbetween thumb and pointer finger um there are a few others not sure where maybe someone else will know sorry
lavender oil on the temples, cold flannel on the forehead, Johnny Depp coming round with a bottle of champers and a suggestive look in his eye?
massage your temples perhaps. I hope you're ok.
um the chemist used to say put lavender and rose oils on ur temples... it used to work for me pretty well!

if u have ur hair up, take it out n leave it down

have a big drink of water

get a head massage??? hard one i know!
well these might by myths but I heard if you pinch the webbing between each finger for a couple of seconds that is supposed to work.

Or pinch the skin on either side of your neck where your scull joins your neck,

Worth a try, good luck!!

Posted by: victoriajayne
Johnny Depp coming round with a bottle of champers and a suggestive look in his eye?

That would work wonders!! I highly doubt it will happen though, lol.

I don't have any lavender oil. I wonder if I can tape the flannel to my forehead, I need it to stay on while I clean up, lol.

As for massaging and pressure points, I will probably just end up poking myself in the eye.
skip all that stuff and have some nurofen plus god i love that stuff
I haven't got any JM. Anyone know a dealer who does house calls?? lmao.

I am just having a massive glass of water, hopefully that will help.
I always have a shower and just let all the warm water smoosh on my head and close my eyes then get out and pop a panadol (stupid b/f cant take nurofen lol)

Posted by: Nooey
I always have a shower and just let all the warm water smoosh on my head and close my eyes then get out and pop a panadol (stupid b/f cant take nurofen lol)

Can't you take nuerofen while BFing?? I think I have before, ooops.

I will go for a shower soon, I really feel like one now, lol.
Posted by: benmar7982
I haven't got any JM. Anyone know a dealer who does house calls?? lmao.

I am just having a massive glass of water, hopefully that will help.

I hear Ben Cousins is back in town
Sign in to follow this topic