Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. this is the thread that never ends !!

this is the thread that never ends !! Lock Rss

ok so I am tierd of the shana thing ....let her be I say

I am sick of everything to day adn Luke is sleeping ( I think ...ell there is no noise so there is a start !) I need some stimulation ....light hearted,funny ,serious ....you choose as long as noting about Shana ok ...if you do I am booting you [email protected]! lol lol lol

so whos next ....or have ai just committed suside wanting to talk about something that is not so contraversial !! ???? lol lol
M went all day without and accident untill i went for a smoke just before and she wet her pants sad She was soooooooo upset about it so we had some cuddle time and now she is better
[Edited on 23/11/2007]

whoo who ...clever girl ...it is a good day when you dont wet yourself !!! ...wish Luke would catch on ...he is going to feel really stupid when he is 18 and still haveing to lie down to let mummy change his bum !!!! as soon as pubity hits ....he is wipeing his own butt !!!!! lol lol
lmao, Well love im going to have to leave you i just wanna lie down lol talk later

lmao...puberty.. yeah thats one side of Vin i NEVER wanna see lol
NOOOOO nooey dont go ...i will be left to talk to myself !!! and then I will be labled a head case !!!!

you dont want to see that happen do you !!!
Frances he is still only young you silly duffer. Hey and he wont be alone Moo will be side by side with him having her nappy changed hehe
I just want someone to buy my house so I can move into a rental and let DS start peeing on someone else's carpet!

On a more controversial note - I made banana bread for lunch today and then discovered I had no tin to cook it in so made minimuffins instead. I've eaten about 10 - that's about 1 slice of banana bread isn't it?!?!?!
my second cousin just started toilet training and he has been around his cousins alot lately (which are aloud to do and say as they please) and when my Aunty asked if he had done a poo in his nappy he just looked at her and said you shut your mouth im not talking to you
we were all horrified LOL

I now Nikki but he is so big and I am so lazy ....I dont want to change his pants anymore ....I just dont wanna and I am sick of it !!! ( I WILL throw a tanty !!!) lol lol

he points when he wants to wee and poo but I put n=him on the potty and he gettts off ...he will poo on the potty but only if he has a nappy on ...I call him my little freak !!! ol lol lol
LiLLoZZaFTkaYLaJaYDe

Total Posts:196
Last Post:23/11/2007

my second cousin just started toilet training and he has been around his cousins alot lately (which are aloud to do and say as they please) and when my Aunty asked if he had done a poo in his nappy he just looked at her and said you shut your mouth im not talking to you
we were all horrified LOL

two words you need to tell your Aunty

NAUGHTY STAIR !!!!

or three if you like

SMACK & NAUGHTY STAIR

that is horrible

oooooo banana bread ...I have ripe nanas I might do the same ....or banana piklets .....mmmmmmmmm
My Aunty put him in the naughty corner and he just walked off and my cousin just plainy said dont worry about it mum and my Aunty went balistic. His around his fathers sisters kids all the time and i hate to be mean but they at little horrors but he was a pefect little angel when he came to our house to see Kayla

Sign in to follow this topic