Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. this is the thread that never ends !!

this is the thread that never ends !! Lock Rss

Posted by: littleteapot
I've got an itchy bum.

ay least its not your foot-how would you go about scratching your foot????

Ahh its nice to come on and see something that isnt about ______ that crap. Ok what to say???? I made mars bar slice today mmm yummy just have to hide it from the kids lol
Cheers Ness
Sorry Lukes Mum, I seem to have killed the thread.....Sorry
Ness
Posted by: Tysmoo
Frances I sit Moo on the potty and no matter how long she sits for whether it be 2 mins or 20mins as soon as she gets off she wees next to the potty grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL Know how you feel Tysmoo. We're on a 4 week break to see if that makes a difference.

News? .... not much happening here, I have just woken from a nanna nap and feel like a new woman smile

Speaking of nappies tho how cool are the new BabyLove ones with the Wiggles on them! I will never get Jayden TTed now cause he is Wiggles mad and is obsessed with them!

My chin has dark hairs growing on it. Am I turning into a goat?
Posted by: Bugaboosmum
My chin has dark hairs growing on it. Am I turning into a goat?

PMSL

Baaaaaaaaaa..........

get him wiggles undies!!!

We got M Dora undies and put Dora stickers all over our toilet, they are the stickers that go and and you can just take them off and move them M calls them Magic

Posted by: Nooey
get him wiggles undies!!!

We got M Dora undies and put Dora stickers all over our toilet, they are the stickers that go and and you can just take them off and move them M calls them Magic

He does have Wiggles undies actually but that didn't convince him to keep them dry wink I'm on a break with the TTing at the moment which is why he thinks the Wiggles nappies are great. I do love your idea tho of the stickers on the toilet ... Def going to borrow that idea! Thanks!

When I was a nanny I put ping pong balls in the toilet and made a game of trying to pee on them. It might make him want to use the loo.
anytime hehe

They are all over our toilet the back of the door everywhere, talk about an addiction!

hey... Isnt this meant to be the thread that never ends!!
btw- greatt idea with the stickers nooey!!!

Sign in to follow this topic