Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How long have you been a member of Huggies?

How long have you been a member of Huggies? Rss

Hi Ladies,

I was just wondering how long we have all been members of Huggies and what you have gained from this fantastic site?

I have been a member for almost 2 years now and I have made some fantastic life long friends here. I have met some of them in person too from as far away as NZ and Victoria (I am a Qld Mummy).

Without this site I wouldn't have had a place to turn to ask lots of general and sometimes silly questions as we muddle through this thing called Motherhood.

What are your thoughts about this great site and what have you gained from being here... Please share your thoughts with the rest of us.

Maddychelle smile
Hi Maddychelle,

I have been a member here for 18 months. When i first joined I was totally addicted but i am a bit busier now with a 5 yr old & 2.5yr old running around so i don't post as much as i used to.

I too have made & met some lifelong friends here. One lovely lady happens to live only 2 mins from me(i'm a Geelong mummy) & another is only 25 mins away.

I have often found fantastic advice on here & would at times, have been lost without it. Even just for someone to "chat" to.

Good topic MC & I hope to chat to you soon.

Michelle - Mum to 2

Hi Maddychelle

I have been a member here for a while I think nearly two years? I can't remember the date however it will show up near my user name on this post.

I have to agree that this is an excellent place to chat with other mums and get some advice from some real people who have been there done that if you know what I mean. I think doctors, clinic nurses and midwives etc can be a good source of info but I would rather hear from other people who have children or in the process of having them!

I can't say I have met any life long friends yet but I have really enjoyed popping in here most days to see what is happening with everyone and to ask some questions of my own too!

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Hey Michelle,

I have been here since the end of Nov 03 so almost 2 years! Wow that has gone fast! I don't get on here as much now I have 3 kids, the youngest being 5 months!

I love getting on here to hear others opinions, to give mine to help others and to basically interact with other adults!

I have met some wonderful mummies on here and made some great friendships and still continuing to do so!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Sign in to follow this topic