Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

shopping trolley cover pattern Rss

Hi all,

I just found this on another forum and thought everyone should know about it!!! I want to make a trolley cover for DS in soccer ball fabric. Searching everywhere for a pattern and here it is. The website has loads of patterns for other things too. I've printed out the shopping cart cover pattern but it is recommended that you get the actual measurements from a store you use regularly as they do differ slightly. It gives you a good idea of what you need to measure and how to make them anyway.

http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby /cart_cover.html

Hope you are as excited as I am!!! LOL
[Edited on 03/12/2007]
I would be excited if i could sew!! I could not sew a button on to save my life!
Posted by: mumo2
I would be excited if i could sew!! I could not sew a button on to save my life!

I'm not very good either but my MIL gave me her sewing machine recently and I really want to give it a try. So if anyone sees a lady with a soccer ball trolley cover that looks like cr@p, it's prob me. LOL
If I could be bothered sewing that would be great!!!!

I just bought a Trolley Monster for my youngest DD- I think it is excellent and worth every cent!!!!!
I just bought a Trolley Monster for my youngest child-DD and it is the best thing i have bought.Money well spent.
I wish I could buy one. We are so broke with xmas coming up and I have the fabric already so thought I'd give it a try. I just hope it works ok. I'll let you know if it does =)
Good Luck Po,i'm sure you will do a great job and it will look good.

Karli
hey po,

i just tried the link and it didnt work, is it on a website ????, if so then could you please tell me the website and i can try and find it.

i so want to make one of these for my ds as cannot afford to buy one

Trolley seat cover

Try this link <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>]
yes it worked, thanks so much for that

That's weird. The link worked this morning.... oh well. Ladies try dees*3*divas link. It works. sorry
Sign in to follow this topic