Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How do I get rid of silver fish????

How do I get rid of silver fish???? Rss

Does anyone have any ideas how to rid my house of silverfish??? They're in the ceiling I think but they come through the exhaust fan in the kitchen onto my stove and cooking surfaces. We've had the whole house sprayed but they're still EVERYWHERE!!! they gross me out so much.

HELP ME!!!
[Edited on 04/12/2007]
I had to get a pest control company in to spray them. They were everywhere. It took 3 goes before all the horrid little critters were gone.
3 GOES!!! I can't afford that. Damn it. Do you reckon if I put those bombs in the ceiling once a week for a few weeks that would help????
I only paid the first time. Because they didn't get rid of them they came out twice for free. It was all in about a 6 month time frame. The bombs do jack s hit if you have an infestation of the little buggers.
Our By pest services in Brisbane is top best providers of best technicians who have proper equipment and tools to handle the pest. We also provide services like Cockroaches Control, Ants Control, Silverfish Control Brisbane, Moths Control, Bed Bugs Control, Bees Control, Wasps Control, Fleas Control, Rats Control, Mice Control, Spiders Control. By pest, services are here to take care of your property and giving you a safe guarantee from all types of dangerous pests. Call us on 1800 453 882.
Sign in to follow this topic