Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. do you give your kids nakies time?

do you give your kids nakies time? Rss

I was just wondering if other mothers do this as i sit here watching Tristan run around the house naked LOL.. Tristan loves being naked he runs around and plays and cries when its nappy time lol, he looks so cute with his little bum wobbling lol

Do other mums do this?

hell yeah .....and it is not for helth reasons either ....I just LOOOOOOVES his little bum !!! it is all about me !! lol lol lol
I did when trying to TT DS but wish I didn't give him so much cos now he hates having clothes on.
i want to let olivia run around without a nappy sometimes or naked i dont mind, but DH says strictly NO cos she might pee or poo on the floor!

hes such a squish!
Health reasons?

I just thought i was raising a nudist here lol

I know what you mean by loving their little bums.. the cutest thing Tristan does is when he is naked e stands in front of the tv and watches it.. then he will reach around and scratch his bum like Homer Simpson lol.. such a typical man i have here LOL

I do. DS wears a singlet and a nappy and he always takes his nappy. I love it cause his little is so cute, but he always plays with his willy....well he is a male!!!
Posted by: jª§m¥ñ™
i want to let olivia run around without a nappy sometimes or naked i dont mind, but DH says strictly NO cos she might pee or poo on the floor!

hes such a squish!

Do you know how many times i clean up pee off the floor lol its a thing of nature .. tell your DH he is a spoil sport from me tongue

You will know when she is gonna poop and you can move her lol

Or if you want take her outside nude.. she'll love it lol the breeze on her bum.. i wish i could do it but my neighbors would move LOL

I dont give dd nudie time - she just strips off and runs around LOL!!

Butt naked msot of the itme in this household!!!! All the kids were, but DS (2 yrs) has jsut started asking for pants when he is nudy and also covers his willy whith his t shirt when he doesnt have any jocks or nappy on, funny little bugger....

Oh yes and he's 26 yrs old. It's therapy for him.
Sign in to follow this topic