Huggies Forum

Is this an old wives tale? Rss

it's true, you're scr ewed

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Here's a bit of trivia for you ...
I actually know Maddychelle and her second baby did end up being an easy one. Her 'baby' is the same age as my 'baby', turning 4 in July smile]

I see vkw was in this post too smile]

Posted by: Jo.Ryan.Jay
Here's a bit of trivia for you ...
I actually know Maddychelle and her second baby did end up being an easy one. Her 'baby' is the same age as my 'baby', turning 4 in July smile]

I see vkw was in this post too smile]

oh poo poo to you. lol It depends on the parenting, usually mums are more relaxed with 2nd 3rd etc cause they aren't raw eggs lol

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

ohh what a loud of poo my mil kept sayn when i was pregnant with ds he will be difficult cause hes ur 2nd baby, and guess what he is easier than dd....

LOL - for bringing up the past!! I was doing that the other night until someone cracked it...LOL

Well my first baby was great and DD2 is even better...not sure what #3 might be like if we have another...LOL
Posted by: themuffinmanswife
ohh what a loud of poo my mil kept sayn when i was pregnant with ds he will be difficult cause hes ur 2nd baby, and guess what he is easier than dd....

LOL ... you mean LOAD.

I found both my kids pretty much the same on the baby-front I have to say ... both were relatively easy minus the odd hiccup or five LOL

its ture sad my 1st was an angel so cruisy still is at 8yrs old, my 2nd was a horror & difficult from day one shes 3 now & still a little terror, my 3rd is like my 1st an angel.
good luck hope that its not true for you..
Sign in to follow this topic