Huggies Forum

Older mum. Lock Rss

hi my bub is not so new any more he is 15 months old i am 38 with 3 boys ages, nearly4. 2.5 and 15 months

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi everyone,

I'm 36 and have a 5 1/2 month old girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy.

Everyone tells me how wonderful it must be to have one of each, a boy and a girl, but you know, I would of been just as happy to have had another boy.

Boys are so full of life, reckless, daring and pretty much as toddlers, exhausting.

I also think that with 2 of the same you could get more wear out of clothing, more wear out of toys (although boys are pretty harsh on their toys), and come school less expensive as uniforms, hats, and sporting equipment could be re-used.

If I had my time over, I think with my first I would of maybe tried to buy more unisex coloured clothing.

Having said that, who can resist dressing your boys in blue and your girls in pink !!

Therese, BRISBANE, 3yr old boy 6 wk girl

iam 39(today) i have 3 boys myyongest will be 2 in november i had him at 37

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hi being nosy me i had to come in here and read up i also had cesearian (emergency) and have a jelly belly if you can i'd love a copy of them sheets you have its making me feel depressed not being what i was especially for my fiance. i know he loves me and he tells me off when i say i'm fat but i really dont need to feel any lower about what i look like if you could scan them or photocopy them i'd pay for you to do so i am desperate to feel better about myself to be a better mother and lover... thanks,

kodeybear@hotmail.com

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

I've just read this today, so Happy Birthday vkw. Hope you had a really great day!!

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Sign in to follow this topic