Huggies Forum

I am so stoked!! Lock Rss

I have just finished the last assignment for a Proofreading and Copy Editing course that I started two years ago. I have been doing it by correspondence and was doing so well until I got pregnant. I didn't do much of it while pregnant or during the first few months with Hannah. But I finally found the motivation to complete this course and will be sending my last assignment in to them tomorrow yahoooooo. This means I get my diploma and can look at starting a freelance business from home.

Just thought I would share hehe

Shelly

Excellent work Shell... well done.

Luke & ~Rhiarna~ 13.05.04 & Ryan 26.03.07

Hehe thanks Joey - just finished the last bit of the assignment 30 mins ago yahoo. It feels weird not having anything to do LOL

Yeah I bet... I bet your so glad it's all finished now.

I can't work by correspondance I just don't have that drive, and now with 2 children there is just no way.

Well done mate you should feel proud.

Luke & ~Rhiarna~ 13.05.04 & Ryan 26.03.07

Well done! I lloked into that course too, it's great that you completed it smile)
Hehe yeah I can watch tv and not feel guilty any more LOL. Nah but seriously it had kind of taken over my spare time (if I ever get any) so feel quite good that I don't have to stress anymore.

Yeah by correspondence can be quite hard - I'm not sure that I would do that again.

Thanks - i do feel proud hehe smile

Thats awesome news Shell well done sweets!!
Posted by: Joy3
Well done! I lloked into that course too, it's great that you completed it smile)

Aww thanks smile It's a great course and an awesome skill to have, especially for mums who want to work from home (funny that I picked it before I even knew I was going to be a mum eh)

Posted by: proudmum2emily
Thats awesome news Shell well done sweets!!

Thanks so much smile I am very pleased to be finished it - plus it means I can come surf huggies now without feeling guilty LOL

Well done!
I started a course like that over 2 years ago now and I'm still only half way thru it!
I just can't seem to find the time to finish it..
Mind you, DD goes to childcare on Mondays and Wednesdays but I never do anything productive!
lol
Well done for completing your course. Hope it opens up new opportunities for you.
Thanks JennaLJ, it was really hard doing it with a little one. I started it thinking I would get a business established from home and then get pregnant after a year or two, but ahhhh nope I got pregnant. I used to procrastinate about it heaps too hehe - but only had a maximum of two years to complete it so thought I better get it done.

I hope you get a chance to finish your course at some time too smile

Angelshelly,
I PM'd you with some q's re: the course, please answer me.

i'd much prefer to get that kind of info from someone who's done the course as opposed to someone selling the course.

many thanks,
Sam
Sign in to follow this topic