Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Wanted: Breastfeeders who feed by routine?

Wanted: Breastfeeders who feed by routine? Rss

Hi there

Most of you probably now know I'm writing a book on breastfeeding and am looking for contributors for each section - thanks to those of you who have already sent me your breastfeeding story.

I'm writing a debate section on the pros and cons of both demand feeding and routine feeding - obviously I have loads of mums who demand feed but am looking for some mums who have decided to breastfeed by routine. There are a number of experts who've written books about routine feeding and I'm wondering if anyone has followed them. Whether you've followed a book or not, I'd love to hear from routine feeders.

I'm basically looking for a write up about why you chose to feed by routine and how it worked for you and your baby.

If you would like to contribute your story, please email me at Pink.Ink077@gmail.com

Cheers,
Rach!

Rach, WA, Hamish 11mths

I have read all those books and write also mine before being a mother of a good looking handsome baby boy but I found them useless and wasting of time when you actually get all those from the essay writing services reviews https://essayhunters.com/ who are professionals about writing stories, lullaby and more which can give you much better comfort.
and also they are helping students to make their career successful and brighter than they think that future can be.
Sign in to follow this topic