Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Shopping!! Lock Rss

Has anyone noticed how anti-baby most womens clothing shops tend to be? Trying to get in there with a pram is SOOOOOO frustrating and then I find that most things are made for a 45kg waif so all my efforts are wasted! I am dying to buy some nice clothes, even funky ones so I can get out of my daily uniform of trackies and a t-shirt, but every time I go to the shops I end up leaving depressed either because I need a size 18 to fit my breast feeding boobs and they just don't make them in that size (I used to be a size 10 bum and 12 top pre-baby) and if they do they still don't fit properly; or because I can't get to the items I want to look at because the pram can't get past the other racks and I'm not leaving my baby out the front thankyou very much!! Anyone else get frustrated because of this?

Logan 03/05/05 Lily 06/11/06

I am the same. I have a double pram which is double the length and trying to manouvre it around the small space they leave is near impossible! I also wish they would make clothes sizes the same. as one place I will be an 18 and another an 18 wont even fit!

Thank god for Target I can at least find clothes there that fit and arent trackies but are neat casual.

You would think that they would realise the majority of their customers would be mums during the week and make allowances for that.

Another thing that drives me nuts is not enough pram parking in the car park!

Bianca, Emily 7/11/03 Jess 24/3/05 Thomas 12/6/07

Sign in to follow this topic