Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Is everyone else having all their post replies moderated?

Is everyone else having all their post replies moderated? Rss

Hi all,

Just wondering...?

Everytime I reply to a post here lately it has to be moderated. While I appreciate the service that the moderators provide, it means that some of my posts don't get shown till quite some time after I write them.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Michelle
Hi Michelle,
I have been having the same problem, but not to all the posts. Some are moderated, some aren't. I don't know what criteria there is to make it a moderated post. I replied to a message the other week, and it took 3 days to be posted. By then, it was old news.

I would be interested to hear from the moderators, just what the criteria is for a moderated post.

Tracey

Mother of 3, Qld

Hello everyone if you look at the second page of this subject you will find a post "Whats with the moderators" by mum2mum on the 24.02.04 (or just do an advance search under his topic). There are replies from others on this site regarding this. There is also a reply from Lauraine, the moderators which may answer your questions:
lauraine

Total Posts:7

Re: Whats With The Moderators?
Posted: 26-02-2004 09:30 AM
Hi there to all our members,

yes we do try to make this a positive forum for you to visit and by the number of new members we get each week it seems like we may be on the right track.

In answer to your questions regarding "criteria for moderation", this is done automatically as Phantom suggested not by subject matter but by using key words. We try to deal with these posts quickly but of course we can't be online 24/7. The team at Huggies Parents Exchange are always looking for ways to improve the site for its members and we have just recently reviewed our "triggers for moderation" which should see a significant increase in posts going straight onto the forum. We also hope to bring you some new features over the coming months.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to your continued participation on Huggies Parents Exchange.

Regards,

Lauraine (The Moderator)

Hope this helps.
This was a discussion topic that was discussed a little while ago. I have copied and pasted Lauraine's (the moderator) reply. Hope that helps answer some of your question. Cheers

Hi there to all our members,

In answer to your questions regarding "criteria for moderation", this is done automatically as Phantom suggested not by subject matter but by using key words. We try to deal with these posts quickly but of course we can't be online 24/7. The team at Huggies Parents Exchange are always looking for ways to improve the site for its members and we have just recently reviewed our "triggers for moderation" which should see a significant increase in posts going straight onto the forum. We also hope to bring you some new features over the coming months.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to your continued participation on Huggies Parents Exchange.

Regards,

Lauraine (The Moderator)

Mum to DD 08.08.03 and DS 12.05.05

Hi Michelle

I posted a simaliar post look on page 2 of this topic under Whats with the moderators? and one of them has replied. I had the same problem.

Hope this helps

Bec
Thanks everyone.
I was just wondering if I was the only one.
Clearly I wasn't.

I appreciate your replies.

Michelle
PMSL! I was bored so went to the last post to see what was there. Imagine if all our posts were moderated before they were posted! It would be pretty bare and I know some people who wouldn't get a look in LOL!
i remember the days of over moderatoring lol i remember all the creative ways of haing to spell huggies or nappies
Sign in to follow this topic