Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. DH & Worlds Greatest Shave...please help

DH & Worlds Greatest Shave...please help Lock Rss

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you girls know that my gorgeous DH is doing the Leukaemia Foundation's Worlds Greatest Shave and needs your support.

I also said that if he raises over $2000 I too would shave my head!!! I know, what was I thinking? Especially since I don't like the cold and where we live I am already wearing my winter pj's and sheepskin slippers!

Anyway, all donations over $2 are tax deductible and its for a great cause. So please have a look at his page and sponsor if you can. Thanks in advance girls.

Lis
http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/p rofile.php?id=395753

[Edited on 14/02/2008]

Mum to Jack 8, Zane 3 & Angus born 06//09/07

I've already donated to my DH's cousin who is shaving her head- it is such a great cause.

Good luck with raising that money - oh and to you and your DH having your heads shaved,lol.

Last year my DH shaved his head and for an extra $200 shaved his eyebrows off too- it made for some freaky photos!!!! Thank goodness it was a couple of weeks after our DD #3 was born,lol.

thanks for your support. DH wanted to do it last year but it was 6 weeks to our wedding and, as you can imagine I said "NO!".
We need as many sponsors as possible so please feel free to tell your friends. Remember if he raises $2000 I too will shave my hair!!
Thanks again!
Lis smile

Bump! We need all the support we can get for this wonderful cause!

good morning,
DH is running out of time to reach his target! If you have $2 to spare and a few minutes to check out his shave page he can reach it! Please think about supporting this very worthwhile cause.
http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/profile.php?id=395753

Thanks in advance!

I just wanted to say thnaks to the couple of girls who are sponsoring my DH in this cause. It is very much appreciated!
Cheers!
Lis : )
PS There is still plenty of time left if you'd like to help out! Also if you don't have a credit card email me with your address and I will send you our bank account details. I will then post you a receipt via the mail!

Sign in to follow this topic