Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Wnd and teething blamed for everything.........

Wnd and teething blamed for everything......... Lock Rss

Does anyone else find the elderly a pain in the butt when it comes to carping on about wind and teething? My nanna blames every single cry on one or the other. I've heard they've got wind when-lips are blue (can't see it myself), droopy eyes, curling up legs, grunting, glassy eyes and many more. The only symptom i recognise is screaming after a feed, if they don't cry they don't have wind. My parner and i used to laugh about it, saying 'oh no, she's breathing, she has wind!.
Now everything is teething, but neither twin has any sign of teeth at 8 months, yet according to her they've been teething since 3months. The only thing i noticed in the older one is she is a bit grizzly for 2-3 days, including her molars.
Also home remedies, i know some are fantastic but i was told to give my baby with gastro condensed milk??!! All medical advice says bland foods, no dairy, even after telling her this she still gets offended when i don't give it to them.
Anyone else cop this all the time, and what's the most ridiculous thing you've been told?

Kelly, 22, 1 @ 25/1/04, 2 @9/3/05, 1@5/4/06

Post deleted by administrator.
Sign in to follow this topic