Huggies Forum

Kids say the cutest things... Lock Rss

I was just in the shower with my 3 1/2 DS when he asked me who the man was that cut off my penis.....I had to explain that girls don't have a penis, only boys do! I suppose with 4 boys in a family of five it wasn't that silly a question. I just thought it was cute and had to share! smile

Mum to Jack 8, Zane 3 & Angus born 06//09/07

Ha ha ha that is soooooo cute. I love their innocence. It's amazing how you can be having the worst day and they can bring a smile to you face by the cute little things they say.

That is one thing that i loved about working with children-the funny things that they say and their perception of things.

I can't wait till my ds can talk!
lmao, I love their innocent questions
My ds who is 2 &1/2 walks around saying..daddy dodo... bubba dodo...day dodo(dad and brothers) then he says mummy, no dodo, its gone in the wubbish twuck!!

what the, since when did my dodo end up in a rubbish truck?
LOL ... When Ryan asked me where my penis was I said I am a girl and girls don't have one. His reply was 'But how do you wee if you don't have a penis?'

Posted by: Jo.Ryan.Jay
LOL ... When Ryan asked me where my penis was I said I am a girl and girls don't have one. His reply was 'But how do you wee if you don't have a penis?'

p1ssa
[Edited on 22/02/2008]
Sign in to follow this topic