Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby shoes Lock Rss

Hey all...

dont think this is in the right area but thought i might get a few more replies down this end...

Anyways...Isabella is 15 1/2 months old and has just started to walk well 3 weeks now and i went out to buy her a pair of shoes, the only problem was they dont fit width wise. She is a 5 in length and the lady at dj's said she is an F in width and that baby shoe companies dont really make that size much. So here I am running around town to every shoe store with no luck!!!
Bellas' feet are really chubby so every shoe cuts into her little fat feet!

What do I do?????? Please help!!!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

have u tried thongs or sandles.

~

hi isabella's mum....

try shoes & sox, they are fantastic. they have stores throughout nsw.... where do you live?

my little one is a G fitting, and Shoes & Sox were very helpful although she only did fit into 2 pairs in the whole store!!! (at least we had a choice)

Nicki''s Mum, NSW

Hi...

Thanx for the replies....i live in W'gong so we dont have a betts or shoes and sox store, I did go to another shoes store in town that i forgot about and they sell a huge range of clarks shoes and so they have ordered a pair of sandles in for bella with a buckle and velcro at the top for easy adjustment and in one size bigger...hopefully they will be fine.

Thanx again to all who replied...im glad she is not the only chubba around!!

nsw...5 1/2 month old boy....4yr old girl

Sign in to follow this topic