Huggies Forum

Impressed Rss

Hi
I have only been a member for a short time, but would love to comment on how valuable this exchange is.
I'm a single mum, with thoughts and concerns, that I thought no-one understood, however reading through past and present posts, I don't feel so isolated and alot of what I am going through is already out there. Reading some of the posts is like someone has read my thoughts.
So I would like to say thanks for helping me to feel normal and most of all that it's OK to be single and raising a baby.

Regards
Karen and Jasper

baby boy, 12/03

Hi Karen,

My hats off to you and all the other single mums out there, being a mum is a hard job(but rewarding)and must be even harder to do it by yourself.

My partner is away heaps but at least i know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that he'll be home to help soon.

If you'd like to chat about babies or anything id love to hear from you.

marianne, Qld , mum cheeky monkey 14months

Hi Karen,

I just love this forum too. I have been coming here for a while now and have found it to be a wonder of information and lots of great people with stories to share too.

I look forward to chatting with you lots more around the forum.

I have a 15 month old daughter and am 21 weeks pregnant... hope to catch up with you again.

Michelle smile

So impressed that they left lmao
guess they became unimpressed lol Nikki or they got a life

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

To true that lmao
you must be very bored to have dragged this one out of hiding.
LMAO!! Where did you pull this one from!!!

Hahahaha

Sign in to follow this topic