Huggies Forum

Where has Burn Notice gone??? Lock Rss

Can anyone shed some light on why Burn Notice has been taken off Tuesday nights, and where it may have gone??? Why do tv stations keep changing the line-up...grrr.
Cheers!

Mum to Jack 8, Zane 3 & Angus born 06//09/07

The series ended! LOL!
OMG!! Really?? I watched it last week and it didn't seem to be the end of the story. oh well. Thanks for filling me in, I can stop wondering now!
Cheers!

Mum to Jack 8, Zane 3 & Angus born 06//09/07

Yeah series never seem to end, there is always a cliff hanger! Like Californication! When OH when is that show coming back?!?!?! I'm DYING to know what happens!

I think with the writer's strike they are trying to space out the higher rating shows etc. So they have split the seasons I think! Or so it seems. At the end last week they said it would return 'later in the year'...
Ohhhh... Californication isn't even being FILMED until April sad But I want to see it now! I so fell in love with David Duchovny in that show *drools*

NCIS has come back to the 8.30 timeslot and Womens Murder club is on at 9.30. It said on the ads the other night it will return later in the year.
I would be much more upset though if they took Womens Murder Club off - though it now clashes with All Saints! smile
as sad as this may sound i cant wait for gossip girl to come back on
Sign in to follow this topic