Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Hi 5 Concert Goss Lock Rss

Hi we went to Hi 5 today.. boy they were great!!!! Jorjah was dancing from start to finish... Here are my comments on the members, (come on u all know I/ we love to goss)

Kathleen- She is so pretty in real life, her hair is so long nearly at her butt.. shes such a tiny little thing .. her voice was great !!!

Charli- My oh My .. I must say charli is my favorite BUT.. excuse me someone rush her to hospital and pump her with food through a tube!!! she is anorexic! i nearly died when i saw her, her ribs and chest bones were sticking out, her arms looked like they were going to snap. her face was so drawn out.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHARLI, she is beautiful and was an excellent prformr but she looked so sickly thin!!

Kelly- well kels not my fav but my opinion of her changed today, she was great, funny and really got into it. she looked like she has lost weight and got a nice tan!! she was great

Tim- he was good jorjah really got into his acts! he needs a tan!

Nathan- well we all love to hate him , especially me but he was GREAT!! is overexaggerating was hilarious! he had the audience in stiches.. he looks more handsome on stage too!

overall they were fabulous and evryone enjoyed the whole show.. it was great cause u got to see a bit of their personality shine through.. despite all my comments they were excellent and i really enjoyed all their acts!

GO HI 5!!!

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hey Rebecca

I agree with you about Charli she looks so thin, kellie is the one one who has a figure really! (not at all fat though I must add she looks healthy)

has kathleen had hair extensions do you think? imagine brushing that every day!

Nathan is such an entertainer he was hysterical! and you can tell he really loves what he does!

the same with kel and charli! all of them really!

I think Tim is terrific too and a bit of a spunk!

they are all such fantastic entertainers and you can tell really love children they look like they are having so much fun!

does anyone else think $10 for a balloon was a bit outrageous?

I think I had as much fun seeing Hi5 as our 2 year old!

Hi5 Your are the Best! much better then those W characters!

melissa, vic, Patrick 2.5 & Laura 15 months

What songs did they perform??? I can't find any info anywhere.... 6 more sleeps till Sat concert in Brissy...

Ta

mAy all yOur wiSheS cOmE trUe...

It was great to read this thread as I am headed off to see Hi 5 tomorrow - I am taking my almost 3 year old daughter and my 16 month old son. We are all really looking forward to it and it was great to read that those of you who have already been enjoyed it! I am looking forward to seeing the gang live and seeing my kiddies reactions too! I hope they enjoy it and are not too overwhelmed.

Hi 5 base to outer space... calling outer space!!!

I expect the merchandise will be expensive, but did they have t-shirts? And how much where they?

Maddychelle
Sign in to follow this topic