Huggies Forum

Travelling overseas Rss

Hi, I am travelling overseas for the first time with a 3yr old and 8mth yr old. Can anyone provide me with tips for the trip that will prepare me for the plane trip and stop overs... thnks
Aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh. Are you on drugs or something?? Have you gone completely mad?
I think I'm just jealous because I don't think I'd even think to do it with one. Can't help you but I'd like to wish you luck and hope that you have a wonderful time. If you don't mind me asking, where are you going?

Super.

bubsy32

I would be interested in some tips for this too. I am travelling to Singapore in a few weeks with a bub who will be 5 1/2 months old. I'm not a keen flyer and as I will be travelling alone any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Take Care

Emma & Jayden, WA

I just went overseas with my family to the USA including my four month old daughter Sophie.
Sophie is bottle fed, which made it a bit harder, however flight attendents are very accomadating and help you with most things that you need. Also the tolilets are equiped with fold down change tables. We went on about eight planes in the end, and Sophie was really good. i just had to make sure she had a dummie or a feed when going up or down in the plane so that the air pressure wouldn't hurt her ears. If any babies that are on formula travelling, it's handy to have some glad sandwhich bags to put seperate feeds of formula in. We took loads of bottles, however if your breastfeeding it's much easier!!!
If any one has any other questions feel free to email me at skasetown@yahoo.com.au
thanks to those who responded. Back from my 21 hour flight from the U.K visiting the in laws. Well, my then 8 month daughter & 3 1/2 son survived the flight. Basinet was supplied, took enough formula and baby food which I found out on the way home they supplied! Over all not bad, but hard work. Just glad I did it before bubs could walk...
Sign in to follow this topic