Huggies Forum

just wanted to share Rss

hi everyone just wanted to share, i got married on sunday!!!!! it was a great day and im soooo happy.
thats all
thanks
Congratulations and welcome to the world of Marriage...... I got married about 4 weeks ago as well....

Owen 26.2.04 and Hannah 17.9.07

Congrats!!!! Are you going on honeymoon?
Congratulations! I hope you had a lovely day.

thanks ladies, unfortunately no honeymoon for us. dh cant get time off at the moment, and moneys too tight eith renos.
Posted by: princys mum
thanks ladies, unfortunately no honeymoon for us. dh cant get time off at the moment, and moneys too tight eith renos.

Don't worry about a honeymoon we didn't have one either but have plans for later on down the track to go overseas when the kids are older...So we will just call that our Honeymoon...lol...

Congrats glad you had a wonderful day.....
Posted by: princys mum

Thats fair enough
Did everything go to plan i wanna see pics smile
thanks again, we also had our ds christening in the morning so it was a really big day glad its over. if i knew how to i would put a picture up
Awww that is so sweet sounds lovely.
How about that we had DD's christening in the middle of our Wedding ceremony....It was beautiful.... Congratulations once again...

Sign in to follow this topic