Huggies Forum

Grobags on Sale?? Lock Rss

Can you get them without the arms in the bigger sizes?? i had one for zoe when last winter without the arms. i have been looking for one with legs (not sleeping bag style) but i dont want arms.

ETA, sorry for thread crashing Steph, in response to your question, i have no idea!
[Edited on 27/04/2008]
DJ's had them for $34.95 a few weeks ago. Not sure if they would have any left though. I was lucky enough to be there on the day they put them out and got a couple for DD2, in 1.0 and 2.5 tog.
Good luck!
oh the ones with legs might not be grobag brand they're just like a big sleepsuit, but ive only ever seen them with arms. i just think that the 'bag' style as opposed to legs would give zoe the sh!ts, not being able to stand and walk etc.
Steph I'm about to list one on Ebay if you're interested, downside is, it's pink... I'm listing 2, actually, 1 and 2.5 togs. All pink ones, though...

I brought a Sweet Dreams one, its by Living Textiles and was $45. Its a 2.5TOG and 18-36mths. I looked at the grobag as this is what he have brought in the past, but these ones are just as nice and the thickness seems the same in comparison.

Otherwise try ebay, I have been watching a few of late but got sick of waiting!!

I have a 2 year old now!!

Oops my bad, they are called smart dream not sweet dream...

Heres the website
http://www.livingtextiles.com.au/Products-List.asp?CategoryID=13

Cant guarantee the link will work never done it before!
Sorry

I have a 2 year old now!!

We use grobag and bubbaroo brand. I actually prefer the bubbaroo brand. They are wider so they can move around in them a bit, and they feel like a luxury doona in a nice hotel!! They are aussie made and cheaper too. i got them at baby bunting - you can check them out online.
snugtime make nice ones appx $35-$39 - lined, sleeveless are available but I don't know which sizes.

I get them from op shops so I have no idea where they are stocked 'in real life'!
BTW - I know the price as my mate gets them new - I will ask her where she buys them! ,LOL!
I have a slumbersac which I brought off ebay. Same as grobag I think. 2.5 tog. Come with free thermometer too. I paid $40 incl postage. (I don't have a grobag though so can't compare but I think it is the same! LOL!

heya... i just checked out that livingtextiles website and apparently everythin baby in rocky stocks them smart dream bags soo you should be able too order them through there not sure how much they cost but... i need too buy one aswell cause memphis doesnt stay under the blankets...

OMG! Too funny, I myself was looking for a growbag today and asked if anyone knows of any specials at the moment too! (in a diff forum) LOL!
So anyway's here's the best find I had today!
http://www.imwrapped.com.au/Products -List.asp?CategoryID=13
They aren't exactly a GroBag as such but they are pretty damn close and look at the price!!! AND another bonus, you get 2 for the one price!
BARGAIN I'd say! <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span> Anyways, wishing you all the best with whatever you decide to buy! <span class="emoticon wink">wink</span> xox.
[Edited on 28/04/2008]

Sign in to follow this topic