Huggies Forum

Head Lice Lock Rss

I am about to lose it with my daugters head lice....she keeps getting it from daycare from the kids with siblings..ive done it evryday this week...i cant get the dead eggs out, her hair is thick and curly...any ideas??? those combs dont work i have a metal and a plastic one...ive used the creams and tea tree oil...has anyone got any ideas?????? before i go mad

Aimee, 4 year old princess

Have you got a Robi comb???
dont know what its called...theres a plastic one an d a metal one that has a handle and 2 rows of teeth

Read This
my sister had this problem you can get these battery combs from i think priceline or the chemist there around $50 i know its a bit dear but it has a sticky sfuff thats on it too so your not just moving them around there head it chatches the head lice and they stick to the comb so thay cant run away my sis said itworked really well,

she try all the brands of stuff but was sick and tired of putting all the chemicles on her kids head as thay kept getting it from the kids at school and day care,

sorry about the spelling,
have u got one ???? does it work ??? can u get one in the shops?

when your DD's hair is dry get a cheap conditioner and apply to her hair til totaly covered leave on for awhile then comb through with a lice comb then wash out. This worked with my DS when he was little (he had curly hair also)

Hope this helps

Oh and also, have you tried using diluted Tea Tree oil in a spray bottle and spraying DD hair before Child Care. Nits seem to not like it. You can also apply it to hats.
thanks, tried the conditioner before didnt work, but will try again

Posted by: aimeeo85
have u got one ???? does it work ??? can u get one in the shops?

No but my SIL did and used it every morning on her girls before school and swore by it....Not sure of the cost but I think in the long run will end up cheaper than chemicals.....Ive seen them in chemists.
thanks will get one today

i hurd about the tea tree oil too let me know if it works
cannot find a shop that stocks the robi comb

Sign in to follow this topic