Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Whinge on nappies Lock Rss

Hi,

Has anyone else had problems with not being able to get the nappies they want?
With huggies my 3 and 1/2 month old is approx 5kg so she is too big for the newborn but the crawler which are 5-11kg I think are too big. Thye have the infant size 4-8kg which would be perfect but huggies don't make them in the big jumbo packs and the other size packs they do have are never in any of the supermarkets I go to!
With babylove the newborn is too small and the 5-11kg are too big but they stopped making the infant 4-8kg ones!!!
And no other brands have them in those sizes either so my poor daughter is wearing the 5-11kg ones which are way big sad((

I wonder why they don't see a need to sell the 4-8kg ones. To me it is the obvious next size after they grow out of newborns!
I do agree I found this anoying too when my son was at that stage, however he did do a major growth spurt at that time so was really only in the 4-8kg nappies for about 2 or 3 weeks, I think this is the 'usual' for bubs at this age so could be why they don't make that particular size in the boxes?

HTH smile

22 mths #2 due Sept 06

Sign in to follow this topic