Huggies Forum

when do they release the Lock Rss

prices of the toy sales in the catalogues
[Edited on 27/06/2008]
As far as I know the prices will be out on Monday. And I read somewhere (hear or another website - can't remember) that the prices are marked on the register from 2pm the day before the sale starts so you can actualy start your shopping earlier (aparently nobody knows this though) lol not anymore.

Hey there hope they are out soon!!

But also my Local Kmarts have been to both have signs up saying you are unable to layby alot of the toys until the 3rd? so not sure how it will work going the day before?? but yes i usually go down the night before at bigw and they have already changed the prices for the next day!

hmmmm.....interesting will give it a go, then get shopper rage when it does'nt work out LMAO!

Huggies Mum abroad!

HEY EVERYONE...GOT TO KMARTS WEBSITE AND PRICES HAVE JUST BEEN LISTED IN THEIR CATALOGUE ABOUT 1/2 HOUR AGO...SOME GREAT BARGAINS THERE. BIG W STILL ISN'T SHOWING THEIR PRICES BUT WILL KEEP YOU POSTED IF THEY COME ON LINE...
SO IS IT TRUE THAT THE PRICES ARE MARKED DOWN THE AFTERNOON BEFORE? BOTH KMART & BIG W START SAME DAY AND WILL BE MANIAC SO WOULD BE HEAPS BETTER IF I COULD GO WEDNESDAY ARVO INSTEAD. ANYBODY ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN ON THAT??
Posted by: sharjay
SO IS IT TRUE THAT THE PRICES ARE MARKED DOWN THE AFTERNOON BEFORE?

yep sure is, well bigW is anyway, not sure about kmart, i have been to bigw the day before a few times and got it for the special price..once their computer changes the prices all the registers change also, i think its around 2pm

just going to the kmart website now to check it out

http://www.kmart.com.au/
You have to click down the bottom middle box where it's flashing lowest price guarantee / super toy sale start imaging....if you go thru other catalogue link it doesn't show prices....
Sign in to follow this topic