Huggies Forum

Kmart toy sale and laybying Lock Rss

does anyone know if it's no deposit layby??
Thanks
Yep no deposit except on big things then its 20% im pretty sure
Thanks - DH wants the lego millenium falcon!! lol
LOL i have a big kid to smile] i haven't shown him the sales yet hahahaha
as long as everything in your layby are items from the toy sale then its no deposit till xmas... but you have to have a certain amount paid on it by the end of sep(i think)

If you add anything to it (clothes etc) then it becomes a regular layby

I rang kmart today and was told u have to put 10% deposit down on the layby til christmas. im in Brisbane so not sure if its the same in other states.
Kmart dont do no deposit anymore because they had too many people putting heaps of stuff on layby and then not paying it off.
Posted by: belle2boys1girl
Kmart dont do no deposit anymore because they had too many people putting heaps of stuff on layby and then not paying it off.

i was told by a friend who works there (in Melbourne) that its no deposit but if you haven't paid a certain amount (30% i think) by the end of sep they will automatically cancel it

Kmart stopped their no deposit layby before last years chrissy sale but in some instances DID do no deposit. Im in Melbourne as well and my sis and her hubby both work there and yes the reason being is partially because of people laybying excessively and not picking it up but also because the Coles group were brought out by West Farmers and the new rule was brought in then. You may have noticed they also no longer have the 15% storewide no deposit layby days and this is why.

HTH
Maybe its just her store then cause that's where i layby'd last year with no deposit.....

As I said in some instances last year they did do it as so many people are used to it being No Deposit. I would say that some may do No deposit at their discretion however it is no longer a No deposit system if that makes sense?? If you can get someone to do it YAYA for you but I would not rely on that happening.
we had to put 10% deposit last year this year i wont be doing layby at kmart because im moving and dont think they would transfer my layby to a different state oh well just got start getting things now and hiding them from dp and dd
Sign in to follow this topic