Huggies Forum

PINEAPPLE......... Lock Rss

Ive got one here, a fresh one its very ripe but very sour!! What can I make with it?? Something that will sweeten it up abit..??

A dessert maybe??
Cook it in a fry pan with brown sugar and butter mmmm toffee pineapple yummy

Cheers Ness
MMMMM that sounds really good...
Mummy to 3 - those pictures are beautiful. How old are your kids?

I would probably put it in a blender with icecream, milk, maybe some honey or maybe some ice, and make some kind of smoothie.
Mmmmmmm smoothie sounds good too, lucky i dont ahve icecream in the house ... or i would want to make both.

Aww thanks, i love the piccys hehe. They are 8, 3 & 7mths but bub was only 4.5mths when piccys were taken.
scoop out the middle but be sure to keep th eoutside in tact !!

pop the inside in a blender with some rum and vodka and bacardi adn cream ....pour into the pinapple shell and sip with a umbrella straw !!!!then imagine you are on some far away tropical island with the cutest cabana boy this side of the black stump !!!!! lol lol ol lol ol lol

ENJOY!!!

that or pineapple and condensed milk tart !! lol lol lol lol
[Edited on 28/06/2008]
Posted by: Lukes*mum
scoop out the middle but be sure to keep th eoutside in tact !!

pop the inside in a blender with some rum and vodka and bacardi adn cream ....pour into the pinapple shell and sip with a umbrella straw !!!!then imagine you are on some far away tropical island with the cutest cabana boy this side of the black stump !!!!! lol lol ol lol ol lol

[Edited on 28/06/2008]

ENJOY!!!

*Drools imagining the drink & the cabana boys hehehehehe
that or pineapple and condensed milk tart !! lol lol lol lol*
[Edited on 28/06/2008]
mmmm could go me a couple of cabana boys hehehe

Cheers Ness
You could find a recipe for Pineapple upside down cake???

Thanks Ro, Yeah I googled a few pinapple recipes found that cake but missing a few of the ingrediants so off to make pineapple toffee lumps now as its already all cut up ...

Thanks guys..
Sign in to follow this topic