Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

sheesh Lock Rss

Posted by: ~littleteapot~
yeah sure, I can see how people not even logged into a system can be making it crap. Let me tell you sweetheart, as soon as this new system was transferred over the site was crap.

Mel (moniquesmum), can you remember as many problems with the famous old site?

Awwww the old forum now they were the good old days smile]
We never had any of this crap they we have to deal with now so sad

Posted by: ProudMumma2Munchkins
PLEASE GO AWAY YOUR MAKING IT HARD FOR THE MEMBERS TO POST REPLIES!!!!!!!

well thats wat i think the problem is anyway

well gee sorry for pi$$ing you off but i havnt been able to log on for days.....so im one of the visitors you have been referring too

Seriously grow up!!!!
i dont think you needed to start a post about this as the visiters arent the problem, but then again you could try going away yourself and seeing if that helps huggies.

ladies, ladies, ladies,

please lay off mummato2... everyone is frustrated with how cr#p the site has been recently (me included) and the mods dont seem to be doing anything about it.

maybe the post could have been written a bit better, but lets not see this thread turn into another nasty list of personal attacks....

if no-one is happy with how the site is running, maybe we should all send an email each to the mods every hour, and see what happens. we at least might get told then when they expect the prob to be fixed....
well it was a pretty stupid comment to make and i have to say that she isnt winning any extra friends with that comment.

Have to agree with Manda sorry.
that may be true, but we dont need to make things turn
b$%^&y again...
Unfortunately the current issues with Huggies are much much deeper then the amount of visitors there are
how about instead of complaining in here and keeping it on th first page for all the visitors to see and watch as a member is attacked for making a stupid comment (like no one else in here has ever made a stupid comment)..
we all let it go and let it disappear so it's not here in the faces of the visitors??
Considering at one time after a huge incident in here we had over 190 visitors that caused no problems with the running of the site....It isnt the problem.

The problem is with the server and the IT that runs the site.

Ahhh the old forum mmmm not issues but no pics either.

Cheers Ness
Well the pics certainly don't help the smooth running of the site. Bet you ten bucks they disable that function.
Posted by: Moniquesmum

Oh, I miss the old forum too - espcially the blue and purple dots, so you knew who was logged in...LOL
[Edited on 25/07/2008]
Posted by: reesimone.
Posted by: Moniquesmum

Oh, I miss the old forum too - espcially the blue and purple dots, so you knew who was logged in...LOL
[Edited on 25/07/2008]

Oh yes i miss the good old forum and the blue and purple dots too. I loved knowing who was and wasnt online.
Sign in to follow this topic