Huggies Forum

nasty in-laws help!!!! Lock Rss

i can not believe wat my father-in-law just said to me!!!!!! i am 20 and pregnant with my third....i was talking about wat contrception i would use after i gave birth and he said to me..." if you get pregnant i will drag u to the abortion clinic myself" can u believe it?!?! this is not he first time they have treated me like this i need to stick up for myself my DF wont....advice???

I can't believe they said that to you. It's his grandchild is talking about.

If your dp won't stick up for you, I would just try the best I could to avoid these people, you definitely don't need that kind of thing. Also I would definitely be talking to your dp about why he didn't stand up for you.

Also if you are talking about contraception I know a lot of people have had sucess with the implant, I don't personally have one, but if you didn't want to take the pill the implant is quite good from what I've heard.
You need to grab your DF by the nads and demand he stand up for you... How dare your FIL speak to you in that manner. I wouldnt stand for that disgraceful crap.

Sorry but OMG that is deplorable

Ness
may i ask what his tone of voice was??

yea it is wrong he shsouldnt have said it

but if he ws joking i mean i always tell my SIL if she ever has a baby i will be in the delivery room and taking it off her as soon as she has it but its a joke IYKWIM

but in my opiion when it comes to family Inlaws freinds or whoever if they cant treat yourself and your family with decency and respect than they DONT deserve to have a part in your lives

this goes for all the mothers/ MIL that dont follow directions when baby sitting (becuasw its DISRESPECTFUL)

this goes for the people who with snide comments can bring you down and make you feel like shit (becuase it just plain HORRIBLE!)

anyone who doesnt treat you or talk to you the way you deserve does not deserve to be around you

Pity you couldn't have said to him "damn shame your fil didn't take your mother to the abortion clinic". Some people are so cruel and heartless! Try and ignore, it's your body, your choice on how many bubbas you have!!
That's a nasty thing for someone to say, but can I ask, why were you talking to your FIL about contraception??
I could never talk to my FIL about personal matters like that! Not only would I be embarrassed, but I'm sure he would be in denial that DH and I actually 'do it'. (Despite 2 kids!! lol)

they actally asked me wat i was planning on doing about contraception.... wen i first fell pregnant my MIL told me i needed to go straight to the hospital and have an abortion because it was unfair to my youngest DD
Posted by: George&CharliesMum
That's a nasty thing for someone to say, but can I ask, why were you talking to your FIL about contraception??
I could never talk to my FIL about personal matters like that! Not only would I be embarrassed, but I'm sure he would be in denial that DH and I actually 'do it'. (Despite 2 kids!! lol)

Posted by: George&CharliesMum

they actally asked me wat i was planning on doing about contraception.... wen i first fell pregnant my MIL told me i needed to go straight to the hospital and have an abortion because it was unfair to my youngest DD

Posted by: ProudMumma2Munchkins
may i ask what his tone of voice was??

yea it is wrong he shsouldnt have said it

but if he ws joking i mean i always tell my SIL if she ever has a baby i will be in the delivery room and taking it off her as soon as she has it but its a joke IYKWIM

but in my opiion when it comes to family Inlaws freinds or whoever if they cant treat yourself and your family with decency and respect than they DONT deserve to have a part in your lives

he wasnt joking..i dont think?....well if he was i didnt pick up on it...i was in such shock all i could manage to say was..."i would never have an abortion"
this goes for all the mothers/ MIL that dont follow directions when baby sitting (becuasw its DISRESPECTFUL)

this goes for the people who with snide comments can bring you down and make you feel like **** (becuase it just plain HORRIBLE!)

anyone who doesnt treat you or talk to you the way you deserve does not deserve to be around you

Posted by: baby*cakes
i can not believe wat my father-in-law just said to me!!!!!! i am 20 and pregnant with my third....i was talking about wat contrception i would use after i gave birth and he said to me..." if you get pregnant i will drag u to the abortion clinic myself" can u believe it?!?! this is not he first time they have treated me like this i need to stick up for myself my DF wont....advice???

I would have turned around and replied with it is NONE of your business and if you want to continue a relationship with these grandchildren of yours I suggest you keep your arrogant comments to yourself.

And with that I would've walked away.
Sign in to follow this topic